PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes.
- To provide access to the website www.yourtrust.eu.
- To use the functions available on our website.
- To enter into and implement agreements pertaining to our services.
- To contact you if you have requested that we do so.
- To manage our customer relationships and to communicate with you about services or products you purchase, as well as similar ones you might be interested in.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose unless you have given us prior permission or we are required or permitted by law to do so.
We do not store your data for any longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this Privacy and Cookies Statement.
We will never disclose any of your personal or other data to any third party, except and insofar as is necessary for the implementation of an agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
We take all appropriate security measures to preclude misuse and unauthorized disclosure of your personal data. Only those persons with a genuine need to access your data are authorized to do so. We also ensure that it is fully protected and that our security measures are checked on a regular basis.
SUPERVISION OF TRUST OFFICES ACT
We are required to comply with the provisions related to the processing of personal data laid down in the Dutch Supervision of Trust Offices Act (Wet toezicht trustkantoren, WTT). Any such data received from our clients is therefore handled in accordance with our legal obligations under that statute, as well as the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act (Wet ter voorkoming van witwassen en financieren van terrorisme, WWFT), the Sanctions Act (Sanctiewet) and the Commercial Register Act (Handelsregisterwet). It is never shared with third parties, other than our compliance officer and auditor, unless required by the Dutch central bank (De Nederlandsche Bank, DNB), the Fiscal Information and Investigation Service (Fiscale inlichtingen- en opsporingsdienst, FIOD), the Ministry of Finance or the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Netherlands (FIU Nederland). In the event that a client decides to transfer the services provided on behalf of a managed company to another trust office, Article 68 of the WTT obliges us to inform that office of any potential integrity risks.
All personal data we hold in electronic form is stored on secure systems and all paper files are kept under lock and key.
We retain personal data for a period of five years after the end of the client relationship. Once this period has elapsed, it is destroyed in accordance with Article 40 of the WTT unless there is a prevailing legal reason to preserve it for any further length of time.
When you apply for a job with Your Trust, you naturally expect us to treat your personal and other data in complete confidence. We also consider it our responsibility to protect your privacy.
Before we can process your application or contact request, we ask you to familiarize yourself with this privacy statement and to provide your consent to our use of your data in the manner it describes.
In order to process your application, we need to collect and hold certain personal and general information about you. Specifically, the following items.
- Your surname, given name(s) and gender, so that we can address you in the appropriate manner.
- Your address, so that we can determine which openings are within commuting distance for you.
- Your telephone number and e-mail address, so that we can inform you about vacancies and the progress of your application, as well as inviting you for an interview or to attend events or activities.
- Information about your availability and employment history, so that we can match you with vacancies appropriate for your experience.
- Any personal data you actively provide when, for example, applying for a job online, in writing of by telephone.
- A passport or portrait photograph.
- Any other information you mention on your CV.
- Any information you provide during the application procedure.
- Any data obtained using assessments and other selection tools.
- Our notes of our impression of you personally and of your knowledge and experience, as gained from your application and from possible one-to-one conversations with you.
Your Trust only records “special data” as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with your prior permission. If you upload your passport or portrait photo as part of your application (which is entirely voluntary), you give us permission to retain it. However, you may ask us to delete it from our system at any time. The same applies to the voluntary video application, whether or not made through WhatsApp.
It is not our intention to collect data about visitors to the website who are younger than 16 years of age without prior permission from a parent or guardian. However, we are not in position to check the ages of our visitors. We therefore encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data about them being collected without their consent. If you suspect that we have collected data from a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can delete it.
PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR JOB APPLICATIONS
We will only collect and process your personal and general data with your prior permission. We therefore expressly request your consent to do so, for the following purposes.
- To process your application and to expedite it effectively in the light of our current job vacancies.
- To follow up a contact request, when you leave your details on our website. For example, because you are interested in a particular vacancy or in what Your Trust, as a potential employer, can offer you.
- In the event that your application results in your employment by Your Trust, to collect and process your personal data in the manner required by the WTT.
In addition, we may also use your personal data for the following purposes.
- To approach you proactively if and when we believe you are a suitable candidate for a job vacancy or to include you in talent pools relevant to you.
- To ask if you are willing to help us improve our procedures and website by providing your feedback about them.
We do not collect or use data for any purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement unless we have obtained your prior consent to do so.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD FOR JOB APPLICATIONS
We retain your personal and general data for a period of one year following the submission of your job application or registration as an applicant on our website. This gives us enough time to keep you informed about the progress of your application or registration, as well as a reasonable subsequent period to contact you about other interesting job openings. After this period, your details will be removed automatically from our administration and recruitment system, or anonymized so that they cannot be traced back to you.
INSPECTION, CORRECTION AND RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If you have provided us with personal data, you are entitled at any time to submit a request to inspect, correct or delete it. To do so, either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 10 421 5530.
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Naturally, we are happy to help if you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data. Under Dutch privacy legislation, you also have the right to submit your complaint directly to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, AP).